Monday 24 February 2020

yet another sleepy day - day 16

Well, the start of our last week here is already upon us. I’ve said it before and will continue to, but time just passes so insanely fast here. The last two weeks have came and went in the blink of an eye. Today in school with the year 7s we just furthered their story writing, and their groups are making good progress so far. We’re hoping to take them for an extra class again on Wednesday, just to make sure we get the most out of the rest of our time here, and to make sure their stories are ready to be presented on Thursday, our last day in school. 

Otherwise, today’s been really quiet. Eloah invited us into Madrid for dinner but I had lots of college work to do (which I didn’t even get around to doing:/ ). I came home from school, had some noodles and then took a nap. Contemplating dinner right now but I’m not really that hungry anyways. I promise I’ll get up to more and update you tomorrow !

Til then,

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment