Sunday 23 February 2020

Attempted Productivity - Day 15

I was not up to going into Madrid a third day in a row, so I stayed home and used my time to do laundry and attempting college work.

While I didn't get as much done as I'd like I did my best despite my confusion with assignments. I did some house work too but that's not that interesting, mainly just cleaning and then shopping when it was too late and the supermarket was closed.

The bulk of my day was with college work though. I'm excited to get back into the school tomorrow as it gives me something to focus on. I'm interested to see how the students and their stories progress from last time.

We've only got the one class tomorrow which is both a positive and a negative. I don't know what to expect really but I'm sure it'll be entertaining either way knowing these kids.

Until the next installment.
- Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment