Wednesday 26 February 2020

The Story Ends - Day 17

All of the year 7s finished their stories and all except one group of the year 8s but that was just because one more paragraph had to be copied out.

Thursday is our last day with the students seeing as we don't need to take extra classes
They were trying to convince us to take them anyway.

I am very impressed with how this has all turned out and on Thursday we will have them read out their group stories in front of the class. Feedback will be given by the others and it should all be fun.

We talked to Felicity and the class about how they can continue their stories as an exercise or in their spare time after we are gone. The idea was well received.

I spoke to Felicity about how strange it will be to not come in and be a teacher soon. While I don't know if I would take it as a career, I have enjoyed it more than I thought I would.

The kids are the best part and luckily we're spared from any of the other responsibilities that come with teaching.

Well, I should get ready for our final day on Thursday.

Until the next installment.
- Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment