Sunday 16 February 2020

parque de atracciones !!!! - day 8

Hola amigos! I can't believe we've been here for a week already, it only feels like we landed here about three days ago. Here's hoping the next two weeks pass just as quickly as this one did, as much as I'm having a great time here I also can't wait to get home.


Today, Laura, Eloah and I went to Parque de Atracciones for the day. Sunday tickets only cost about €20 for the whole day, and it's only a 10 minutes metro ride from Moncloa bus station. We were like little kids as soon as we got in through the gates, and my head is still spinning from the centrifugal force of all the rides. We got really lucky with the day that we went, as the park wasn't too bus and the longest we had to queue for any ride was only about 30-35 minutes. It's definitely the most fun I've had since I got here!!




After we were done on all the rides we got waffles with nutella (yes, they were as good as they look), and then we made our way back to Moncloa as the girls are in school at 9 tomorrow.

Tomorrow we start our takeover in classes as teachers, so in the morning I'll have to go over my lesson plans for 'The Arrival' and make sure I know exactly what I'm doing.. Fingers crossed, I've never had to teach before so it should be interesting?????

Will update in due course! Adios chicas :))

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment