Thursday 27 February 2020

iiiiiiiiii forgot last night - day 18 (but it’s actually 19)

Ooooooooops I forgot to update this last night as I got home a little late. Wednesday we had the day off as the kids had finished their stories and we didn’t end up needing to take them for extra classes. I went into Madrid in the morning for a little while, just for a stroll around and came back home and worked on a bit of an assignment I have due when I’m back. 

When Laura finished school, we went to a nearby shopping centre in Villalba but it was quite underwhelming and didn’t have all that much in it, mostly food places and a big cinema. We ended up just going to the supermarket beside it and picking up some stuff for our last day in school - sweets for the teachers and kids. 

Apart from that, nothing else really happened. At least nothing that I can remember as I’m writing from memory soooo... :/ I was keeping up such a good streak with the blogs too:( 

Aaaaaanyways, as today is our last day in school I’ll have plenty to update on when I write tonight’s blog!! 

See you in about 10 hours or so!

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment