Tuesday 25 February 2020

successful day of story completion - day 17

Today was our second last day with both groups, which was bittersweet for us both. I really can't wait to get home, but I'll definitely miss the little routine I've settled into. Both groups managed to finish their stories on time today which was great, as we thought we'd have to take them for an extra class on Wednesday. For Thursday, we'll have their stories corrected and ready to be presented in their class groups. I'm really excited to hear the kids reading out the stories they've come up with as there are some really interesting ideas.

As for the rest of the day, I got home and got a good bit of some assignments done which has taken some pressure off. As were not in school tomorrow I can take the day to focus on finishing some college work, and I'll probably head into Madrid at some stage too. The time has been flying by so quickly it's just blowing my mind. Before I know it I'll be on the plane home and this whole trip will feel like it was a fever dream of some sort -  but I'm so grateful to have gotten to have this experience, not many people do.

My plan for the rest of the night is just to go and make some dinner (chips and nothing else. maybe pasta. don't know yet. living on the edge) and maybe watch some movies, let my brain relax before the stress I'll be under tomorrow doing college work:((

Won't be an awful lot to update on until Thursday, and the remainder of the weekend, so I'll fill you in on my adventures as they unfold.

Catch u next time chicas y chicos

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment