Friday 28 February 2020

i love the james joyce bar - day 20

It’s weird being in Madrid and having it start to finally feel like a holiday after so long, since we’re finally done school. Today I met with Laura in Madrid and we did some shopping, and later met up with Eloah for dinner in the James Joyce bar near Retiro Park. The food there is soooo goooood!!

We had been trying to plan to go to an escape room today, something to make the most of our last couple days but all the slots were booked up. We’ll probably go back to Retiro Park tomorrow just to have something to do. I’ve got lots of assignments to do in the morning before we go anywhere though :/

This morning I packed my suitcase, cleaned up my room and the kitchen a little bit and threw out all my rubbish to get ready for leaving on Sunday. Still can’t wait to go home, and get into my own bed!!!! Proper cup of tea !!!! Dying for it. 

I had a really nice time today in Madrid with the girls. While we were walking to the pub for dinner we passed this huge building which is just so pretty. I think it’s a hotel, but most of the buildings in Madrid have this really old timey parliament-esque look about them. 

Until I catch u again tomorrow,

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment