Saturday 22 February 2020

the return to retiro park - day 14

Hola chicos! Today we spent the day in Madrid centre, and went back to Retiro park to rent bikes. We cycled down ya big hill inside the park and didn’t realise our mistake until ölt was too late: we still have to come back up to get out. My legs will NOT be thanking me in the morning, I can already feel the pain kicking in. Oops. 

After our cycle session the three of us went for food in The James Joyce, an (obviously) Irish bar around the corner from the park. Maybe it’s the Paddy in me, but it was definitely the nicest food I’ve had since I got here. You can take the girl out of Ireland, but you can’t take Ireland out of the girl. 

After we had food, we just spent the rest of the day walking around the city and got some ice cream. There’s not much more to update on, we had a pretty quiet day, but I think tomorrow we’re going ziplining so stay tuned for the recount of that!!

bis morgen,

Ciara

No comments:

Post a Comment