Saturday 15 February 2020

House Keeping - Day 7

Today I spent the day at home while the rest of the Erasmus group went on a trip to Madrid.

I spent time doing my laundry for the most part, super exciting. Unfortunately the warmest part of the day was over by the time I was ready to let it dry so thats when I had to use the heating.

I talked to my family while I worked on things today, I got to talk out loud about a lot of the things that have been on my mind as of late. Things that have been making me feel quite down but I've been making the best of every day.

I had to go shopping for myself again today and go to the pharmacy again, I'm feeling a little bit better than before.

I need to get out of the house but unfortunately today was not the best time. I have a friend from Cardoba who I'm hoping to meet up with next week so that's something to look forward to.

Until the next installment.
- Reece

No comments:

Post a Comment