Friday 21 February 2020

formula one babyyy - day 13

In school today, we got both groups to begin writing their stories - and both groups made some really good progress. Comparing to their plans from the last few days, some groups have made some tweaks and changes to their stories already. One group from year 8 even manages to finish their entire story in the 50 minute class which was really impressive. We‘ve only got 3/4 more days with the kids left, and even though I‘m excited to home, I‘ll definitely miss it here. 

After school, Laura, Reece and I went bowling in a nearby bowling alley. To put it shortly: I suck at bowling. Or at least I did today, the lane we had was wonky at the end so the balls kept skewing to the right which was kinda annoying but I saw some humour in it and didn’t really mind. 

After, we went into Madrid and grabbed a taxi to the Carlos Sainz Centre, a gokarting course just outside the centre. It was sooo much fun and I couldn’t recommend it more, I had a blast. Here we are in our racing suits. Gokarters or astronauts? Not telling. 

broom broom baby!! We plan to go back into Madrid tomorrow and maybe do an escape room, or go back to Retiro Park and rent scooters again. You‘ll find out what we do tomorrow, tomorrow. As will we :))
Till then racers,
Ciaraaaa

No comments:

Post a Comment