Friday 20 October 2017

Couscous, by Salma

Couscous
Salma
Once upon a time there was a lonely banana in a supermarket. His name was Couscous and he was the only banana left on the shelf because he was a little bit squished.
One day a scientist came into the shop and put an orange he had been experimenting on next to Couscous.
“Why are you here?” asked Couscous.
“I don´t know. I was under anaesthetic and have just woken up.” Said the strange orange.
“What´s your name?” asked Couscous
“I think it´s… Juice … that´s all I can remember.”
“I´m Couscous” said Couscous
“Oh hi” said Juice.
“So… let’s be friends” said Couscous.
“Yeah!” said Juice.
“What do you remember about the anaesthetic?”  said Couscous.
“I remember a person saying ‘you’ll be a banana, like everybody will’” said Juice.
“No! It’s not possible!” said Couscous.
“Why?” said Juice.
“My dream is that EVERYBODY will be turned into a banana,” said Couscous.
“Everybody?” said Juice.
“Yeah” said Couscous.
“Well, do you want to be my friend?” said Juice.                                          
“Yes! Oh my god, you are starting to get yellow skin!” said Couscous.
“Wait, what?” said Juice.
“That’s cool!” said Couscous.
“Yes, Now you think I am like you! We are friends that have something in common!” said Juice.

“Yeah,” said Couscous. “But now be careful! You might turn into a banana split!”

No comments:

Post a Comment