Friday 4 May 2018

Students participating in 2018

My name is Jake, I am nineteen years old, and I have just finished my first year of Creative Writing and Cultural Studies at Inchicore College. I live in Clondalkin village, a suburb in Dublin. I love writing, mainly fiction and short stories, and I hope to become a novelist in the future following the course. I'm not sure what genre I'd like most to write in, but I definitely love horror and anything that deals with the supernatural. My favourite books would have to be 'Salem's Lot by Stephen King, The Shadow of the Wind by Carlos Ruiz Zafron, and Simon vs. The Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli.
    I love music from Florence and The Machine to Haim to Musical Soundtracks, and I'm self-teaching myself on how to play bass guitar. I also love theatre, having gone to shows such as Cabaret and Sive, and I take part in my local drama group. I'm super excited to be part of this project, and never having been to Madrid before it's going to be an amazing experience, no less going with my best friend Niamh.

My name is Niamh, I'm nineteen years old, and I'm finished my first year of Creative Writing and Cultural Studies at Inchicore College. I live in Ballyfermot, a suburb in Dublin and just around the corner from Inchicore. I enjoy writing for short stories and novels, but have recently expanded into writing scripts. My favourite genres would be mystery, thriller, crime, and horror in both what I read and write. My favourite book is Follow You Home by Mark Edwards.
    I love going out with my friends on nights out or to the cinema, and any day I have them over at my house I'm usually blasting my favourite music (ranges from Hannah Montana to The Greatest Showman). I love to travel when I can, and it's always great experiencing new things. I love animals (specifically tigers) and I never go to a new country without visiting the zoo - Madrid zoo I'm comin' for ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment