Sunday 15 May 2016

Madrid






Yesterday I went into Madrid to see a few sights.

After taking the 681 bus to Moncloa I got the Metro from there to Vodafone Sol, where I found a range of street performers. Some of them were dancing in the middle of the square. I also saw a few statues that are in the square and took pictures.
The first stop on my list was to see the Palace. The gardens outside the Palace was beautiful with hedge mazes and colorful flowers. 
There is a statue in front of the Palace that a street performer was blowing huge bubbles at to entertain the children visiting.

Next I went to Museo Nacional Del Prado. On the way there I found a roundabout that had a water fountain with a statue of Posidon in the middle. There were many exibitions open in the museum, my favourite being Goya's section.

It was amazing to stroll around Madrid and see such interesting art.






No comments:

Post a Comment