Monday 23 February 2015

Students participating in 2015


Wendy McGlone

I’m a 28 year old student studying Creative Writing and Cultural Studies. I am from Ballyfermot, a suburb of Dublin. I love to write poetry, short stories and scripts. I plan to work on my first novel following the completion of my studies at Inchicore College of Further Education. I am passionate about literature and my favourite books are Tuesdays with Morrie and The Help. My other hobby is sport, football in particular. I support Manchester United and I have played football since I was 7. I was a member of the first Irish football team to qualify for the knockout stages of the UEFA Champions League in 2011.











Jamie Moans

My name is Jamie Moans. I live in Ballyfermot, a suburb of Dublin City. I’m twenty nine years old and currently studying Creative Writing and Cultural Studies at Inchicore College of Further Education. I enjoy writing short stories and scripts for radio, theatre and film.  I am an avid reader and my favourite books are Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte, Brighton Rock by Graham Greene and Let The Right One In by John Ajvide Lindqvist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment